Porte de Vanves is the only secondhand and antiquarian market in inner Paris.
Each Saturday and Sunday regardless of the weather 380 professional merchants offer their wares for sale.
What you will find:
- furniture and objects from the 18th and 19th century to the 1970’s
- garden furniture
- ironwork and tools
- glassmaking and silverware
- old clothing and textiles
- old jewellery
- cameras, gramophones and radios
- books and old papers
- currencies, medals and militaria
- paintings, drawings and engravings
- photographs and postcards
- curiosities, toys and popular art
- religious objects
- eastern arts
- African arts
We hope to see you soon on the market!